Monthly Maintenance Sessions
Upcoming Maintenance Session: Wednesday, February 28th at 10am ET on Zoom
Join The Maintainers for a monthly, no-cost, self-guided maintenance accountability session as we invite you to set aside time for maintenance each month with us! During these monthly maintenance sessions, we join together in the community to spend time dedicated to maintenance. Think of it as a study hall, or accountability group.
Choose what maintenance project requires your attention. This can be time dedicated to maintaining your work, your home, your body, your relationships, your physical belongings, your mind, your community.
We encourage organizations to also hold space for maintenance within their teams, perhaps you can utilize this time for maintaining the projects you’re working on together!
How it works:
- Register for the Maintenance Session here. This will provide you with a calendar invitation and the Zoom link.
- Join the Zoom link on the day of the Maintenance Session.
- The Maintainers will open up the session with a few remarks
- We’ll go around to hear what each person will be maintaining during the hour, and where you are calling in from.
- We’ll mute ourselves, and get maintaining!
- The Maintainers will close out the session with a few remarks.
Have questions? Reach out to our director of operations and engagement, Liliana: email@example.com