Monthly Maintenance Sessions
Third Fridays from 2–4pm ET in 2023, on Zoom.
Join The Maintainers for a monthly, no-cost, DIY maintenance session. We invite you to set aside at least two hours each month for maintenance. This can be time dedicated to maintaining your work, your home, your body, your relationships, your physical belongings, your mind, your community.
You can choose to maintain the same thing every month, or swap out what your focus is. We encourage organizations to also hold space for maintenance with their teams, perhaps you can utilize this time for maintaining the projects you’re working on together!
How it works:
1. Register for the Maintenance Session here. This will provide you with a calendar invitation, the Zoom link, as well as reminders about the Maintenance Sessions.
2. Join the Zoom link on the day of the Maintenance Session (provided once you register).
3. The Maintainers will open up the session with a few remarks, and then we’ll send you into your Maintenance Session. This means that you’ll bring your own maintenance project that you wish to work on with others. We’ll mute ourselves, and get maintaining! (Think of this as a “study hall”, but for adults maintaining).
4. We’ll share a “30 more minutes” notice into the Zoom, so that you can properly wrap up whatever maintenance project you’ve been working on.
5. The Maintainers will close out the session with a few remarks.
Have questions? Reach out to our community outreach & events coordinator, Liliana: firstname.lastname@example.org